Game of Bones
*Banner image shows the Pugs of Westeros by Phillip Lauer. View more here.
Longwood Veterinary Center Game of Bones: Claiming the Ultimate Pet Parent Throne!
Be the first to reach the finish line in Longwood’s Game of Bones and claim the crown (and a basket full of goodies)! Players can also win other great prizes along the way.
- Print the game board and instructions below— or pick up one at the front desk.
- Choose any task listed on the instruction sheet to complete.
- Take a picture or video as evidence.
- Post that picture or video to Facebook with the hashtag: #lvcgameofbones2019
- Move forward the number of spaces associated with the task.
- View Ranking each Friday on our Facebook or on our Hospital Bulletin Board.
- Game begins April 1st 2019. Participants can start anytime after April 1 until the game is done!
- Only 1 task can be submitted per day.
- Cannot repeat tasks.
- Length of Game: 2 months or until First to the Finish; whichever comes first.
- You must land on or pass the game board Food Bowls to obtain the associated prize. You will be contacted by email and the prize details will automatically be placed on your account!
- Free Exam prize to be used for Preventative Exams only.
Download the instructions/point sheet and the game board to get started.